About Me

My photo
Austin, Texas, United States
My name is Jennifer Candanosa and I live in Austin, Tx with my husband and 2 kids. I love planning parties that are unique and stay on budget. I am very creative and if you need any advice or ideas please do not hesitate to contact me! Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

In Flight: 'Saved by the bell Detention Desserts' by Nicole Gould

I love this party! I love that she used items around the house or things she may have already owned.
I was born in the 1980's and I remember watching this show a lot as a youngster, this Saved by the Bell Party brings back a lot of good memories!
Enjoy!
In Flight: 'Saved by the bell Detention Desserts' by Nicole Gould

1 comment:

  1. Online shopping for LCD wall brackets and LCD wall mounts had a slow start in India, the reason behind it was, internet penetration was very slow. But, within last ten years, there has been incredible .

    www.ksl.com/?sid=23766152
    fox13now.com/tag/marco-guizar/

    ReplyDelete